Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ariat Sponsors "Oh, You Cowgirl!"


I am very proud to announce Ariat has become an official sponsor of "Oh, You Cowgirl!"


While I know Ariat boots are known for their technologically advanced riding boots and the choice of many of the world's top equestrian athletes, I love them because they are by far, the most comfortable boots I've ever had. I know from experience, Ariat is built to last - I still have the first pair of boots I purchased from them in 1994 - and they still look pretty good!

The World Premiere for "Oh, You Cowgirl!" will be held in Saratoga, Wyoming at the Wyoming Film Festival Saturday evening, August 28.

The film tells the true story about the unsung heroes of the west, the cowgirls! It is a story about courage, strength, grit and spirit and one that was nearly lost in time.

For more information about the Wyoming Film Festival, visit their website at:
wyomingfilmfestival.org

1 comment:

Bit Devine said...

I have been a huge fan of Ariats for over ten years. My ariat lacers have carried me over many an Irish mile, through rain and muck, across many a dusty desert trail and still look good enough for stage work.